Friday, April 26, 2013

Mini Pool vs Big Pool


She has this mini swimming pool which I bought for her last year and still using it up to now. I’m so much proud my daughter can still keep her things and use it carefully for the next more times. Given that she gets used to swim with her mini pool, a real swimming pool really amazes her. I remember the first time I brought her in a resort with numbers of pools, she was totally stunned. She then whispered “Mhie ang laki ng pool (Mhie the pool is so big)”. I was very delighted with her expression for I know that she’s so happy with her discovery. She had fun swimming in the big pool, maybe because unlike the pool she has at home, it’s not crowded. Though I can’t eliminate the frighten she felt still, I do understand the feeling of a first timer. :)

Yushin in her mini swimming pool 



Yushin in the big pool with her cousins

Look at the face. See how happy she is.


1 comment:

eden said...

Thanks for the visit.

You daughter is so cute.