Saturday, May 4, 2013

A weird mannerism


I just want to share this weird mannerism my daughter has and why she’s doing it is still a big question to us. Actually, when it said “mannerism” there is no particular reason behind it, maybe even the one doing it doesn't know its real meaning. It is just quite funny as this little girl of mine has this trait of touching her breast (particularly the nipples) and our breast as well. When she’s drinking her milk with a feeding bottle, she will play with her nipples over and over again. After she finishes her milk, she will then stop from what she’s doing. She also want to be with me during bath time as she said that she feel like touching that thing. Before going to sleep, her  favorite part is with her grandma. She couldn’t sleep without touching her grandmother’s breast. She likes her grandmas the more and we don’t know the reason. Maybe because her grandma is rarely wearing brassier, hehe! 

My mom prays that all of this is just a simple mannerism and will be vanished in due time for she will be having a hard time handling this when she’s in the right age. Mom has also this thought of my girl becoming a lesbian in the future and of course we don’t want it to happen. I know we are just being paranoid. I just couldn’t take it every time I see my little girl’s face smiling upon holding and touching that thing. It is like a smile of satisfaction and happiness she achieves on what she is doing. 

No comments: