Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY

I can feel how much you love me by touching me through your hands. Every time you’re caressing me in your womb with your soft hands, I can feel comfort and love. You are patiently talking with me every minute even if you’re aware that I can’t talk with you back. You are always telling me how much you and daddy love me though you haven’t seen me yet. I can taste the milk you’re drinking each morning and night before going to bed. I can also feel the effect of the vitamins you are taking that makes me strong and healthy. Oftentimes, you are laughing so loud when I am moving inside and kicking your tummy. Every move I make makes your heart beat so fast… sometimes I can hear your nervous heart pounding with worries when I’m not moving and without you knowing that I am just resting and sleeping. :)

Simple things for some people but grand things for me because those make me feel how much I’ve been loved by you. I can feel your warmth and love since the very first day I was yielded here where I am now. Just now I saw some stuff you bought for me as you are preparing for the day I will come out of you. Soon those bits and pieces will make me looks beautiful and will be my everyday needs. Feeding bottles that will soon feed me, baby dresses that will keep me warm and balmy, liquid soap that will make me stay fresh and scented and many things that I know you have for me to let me feel good all day.
Instead of giving you a present for this special day of yours, you gave back to me things you know will make me feel fine and better. Thank you very much mommy for all those. Being healthy and safe will be the very best gift I can give you.

these are the stuffs given to me by my mommy...
I LOVE YOU and HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO YOU.

1 comment:

gorgeous_MHE said...

Wait for my gifts baby huh!!!
Pag nakaluwag luwag ako..hehehe

Can't wait to see you baby...