Thursday, May 6, 2010

HELLO EVERYONE

Hi! This is me. I am still in my mommy’s womb but she already pushed me to introduce myself to you. I’m turning 8th months in my mom’s tummy. Mommy said I will come out on her on June 20th as it is my OB-Gyne’s expected delivery date of her. I will soon see the world and I can’t wait to see my wonderful mommy… hehe

First of all, I just want to share with you my beautiful name. but before that, I would like to inform you that I’m a GIRL ( viewed through BPS Ultrasound last March 21, 2010, I was on my fifth month that time). Automatically, when my mom found out about my gender she gave me my name. she told me that when my daddy Joey was still alive, they agreed of naming me either Alexis (if I’m a boy) or Alexia (if I’m a girl). And because I’m a cute baby girl, the name given to me is ALEXIA. But my mom is not contented of that. She wants to make it more beautiful so she fixed on making it into a two-word name. and because she is a dear fanatic of Queen Seon Deok (Korean historical drama) she got my other name from it. She likes Bidam better that Yooshin/Yushin (they are one of the casts on that drama) but because she doesn’t want to name me BIDAM ALEXIA, she chose YOOSHIN/YUSHIN as my other name. but my mom is a little bit confused with the spelling of Yooshin. She can’t decide whether it is YOOSHIN or YUSHIN. Can you help her decide? Daddy can’t help her anymore :(. So please… Is it YUSHIN ALEXIA or YOOSHIN ALEXIA?

That’s all for now coz mommy and I need to take a bit rest. I hope you’ll like this blog. Mommy made this for me so I am hoping for your warm welcome and it is highly appreciated… hehe :)

4 comments:

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

Jean YUSHIN ALEXIA is more okay for me...

niko said...

waheheheeheh bigay mo na saken si YUSHIN! para sa baby boy ko soon lol hahhaa

pero agree ako ke nene. mas ok ang Yushin Alexia. hihiih

oks lng kung yushin si alexia.. ayaw na ni boy mag isip ng iba.. yushin n rin daw pag may baby boy n kmi soon lol bwahahahahaaha

Unknown said...

hehehe... gusto q tlga yushin te kso sbi nla parang Japanese name daw! pero gusto ko tlga un. dapat te BIDAM na lng pngalan mo sa anak mo... hehe

gorgeous_MHE said...

hala mag away ba sa YUSHIN....

KULAFO.. maganda..

@te niko baket soon....naku!! kaya ba medyo mataba ka ngaun... hehehe